George Bernard Shaw in "Man and Superman"

"This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; to be thouroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy." George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A New Page, A New Attitude!

I am very excited to share some news with you.  The blog has moved!

You can now read all my posts, and new ones, at: http://www.dancingwithstefanie.com

After my conversation with Linda Dean I realized it isn't about how big or not I am in the ballroom.  It is about me showing up there, day in, day out, and dancing with all my heart, all my body, all my essence, whatever that looks like in the present moment.

It is about Dancing With Stefanie, not some big nameless girl in the ballroom.

So, I invite you to join me at my new page, with my new attitude, and soon, my new body too!

Blessings, Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment